DOWNLOAD the school poster (3MB pdf format)
We recommend that you preview the exhibition to best prepare your students.
The Program Guide assigned to work with your group will call you a week prior to your visit to discuss details. We strive to tailor the content to meet the needs of individual groups and welcome your ideas.
Age appropriately, touring groups will explore:
- the significance of William Perehudoff to artmaking in Saskatchewan and beyond
- how Perehudoff learned about art and evolved throughout a 60-year career
- what abstract art is and some of its history
- how art can be about itself
- emotional responses to art
DOWNLOAD information for elementary schools (2MB pdf format)
Already Booked a Tour?
DOWNLOAD the What to Do guide (105kB pdf format)
The Mendel Art Gallery is pleased to provide an education package that is designed to supplement a tour of this exhibition. DOWNLOAD the Educator’s Guide here (3MB pdf format)