Tips to maximize your LUGO experience
There are a few things to keep in mind when planning your LUGO experience.
Parking can be tricky. It’s a good idea to share a ride, take a taxi and always plan a safe ride home. You have a much better chance of getting a cab ride home, if you book more than 24 hours in advance. This will give cab company’s the numbers they need to put more cars out. If enough people book through Radio Cabs, they may even bust out their swanky fleet of black cars!
LUGO is a 19+ event. No minors will be admitted. Bring your ID.
It’s January for goodness sakes – wear a coat! The gallery has a large coat check and will safely look after your coat during the party.
Bring cash! Drink and food tickets are available and sold 2 for $5. One ticket will get you a wonderful sampling from the participating restaurants and two tickets will get you a glass of wine or beer.
Don’t be shy. Arrive with an open mind and release yourself to the LUGO experience
- RT @MacPhersonA: Got a sneak peek at “Shaping Saskatchewan” at @MendelGallery yesterday. Some fabulous works on display. Go see it this wee…
- Come celebrate our summer exhibitions-this Friday! http://t.co/1sXlMaT7CV
- @steve_earl_grey :( We're busy getting ready for opening Friday! :) Ever wonder why we're closed during showchange? http://t.co/wnx5ZwRqAb
- @MichelleLWild Great picture!
- It's official! @Lynne_Yelich, @AtchisonDon, @jasonaebig, Acting CEO A. Larson, & Campaign Chair D. Hodson turn sod! http://t.co/YRsVu3qOoO