This weekend, get acquainted with the delicious offerings of LUGO’s eateries. Tonight, try the amazing chili squid at Sushiro, then cross the street and sip on an Alhambra and sample the local organic lamb meatballs at Duck Duck Goose. It’s a short walk to Weczeria Food & Wine for a beautiful entree or decadent dessert. Sleep in late and visit The Hollows for a breakfast poutine or swing by Souleilo for a smoked beef sandwich!
- Explore what it means to be a curator in The Home Show! ___ "If I had to be defined at this point I'll take the... http://t.co/hQxv7KpPcn
- Last week to see School Art! Don't miss Saskatoon's favourite annual exhibition. http://t.co/oaHjDsHdnE
- Have you heard our latest Podcast? Featuring artist Jason Baerg, Associate Curator Sandra Fraser about The Home... http://t.co/NLv0Z78KUR
- Go Saskatoon catches up with SCYAP for their opening reception! On view in the Mendel Auditorium until May 28. http://t.co/Vj1JHtd0on
- RT @immrfabulous: Amazing showing of Portrait Minatures @MendelGallery #iknowyoubyheart Now all I want is one done of me! @VisitSaskatoon