Perhaps best known in Saskatoon for her cross-stich portraits of Canadian artists and her witty online art gossip generator, Megan has also produced crossword puzzles for indie art publications, No More Potlucks and Front Magazine. She has developed a large wall-mounted crossword puzzle for LUGO partygoers to play with and solve. Clues are cheeky and fun, on the theme of Saskatoon art and the Mendel.
Thank you to 3rd Avenue Signs for sponsoring the installation!
- RT @AKAgalleryInc: TONIGHT: http://t.co/j5LyXKK7be
- RT @PAVEDArts: Do you want to work at PAVED Arts this summer? We have an opportunity for a Gallery Assistant position. http://t.co/vtYd6t…
- Explore what it means to be a curator in The Home Show! ___ "If I had to be defined at this point I'll take the... http://t.co/hQxv7KpPcn
- Last week to see School Art! Don't miss Saskatoon's favourite annual exhibition. http://t.co/oaHjDsHdnE
- Have you heard our latest Podcast? Featuring artist Jason Baerg, Associate Curator Sandra Fraser about The Home... http://t.co/NLv0Z78KUR